Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Current Water Numbers

I asked the District of Tofino for recent water consumption records six days ago ...as of this post I have received nothing.....maybe Council has been updated but I have not....so much for transparency....I take the water issue very seriously....we are still suffering from bad publicity from the water mismanagement in 2006..
The water records should be on the Public Works computer and should be updated constantly....they should be available to anyone who asks with the click of a mouse....I have to ask what the District is trying to conceal ???...do they even keep accurate records ? I don't know....??? Do they have any information at all ??
Do we currently have enough water for sufficient fire flow ? Please ask your Mayor and Councilors !!

No comments: