When will we be able to vote for AI to run the government? At present it is estimated that roughly 50% of all public service jobs could be done by technology. At the speed that it is advancing, within a few years we shouldn't need humans in government at all.
Within a few years, my friend, there's not going to be enough left of civilization to require a government. You're watching the dismantling of a nation before your very eyes, and it's not going to stop. Fend for yourself and your family, survive.
As I surf the internet lately I see more and more anger, talk of revolution, fustration, apathy, dismay at the actions of these people. Lots of posts suggesting getting together and "doing something about it", lots of folks agreeing. That's online, where you can see it. Where the authorities can see it. ........maybe some folks are starting to talk about the same thing in more private circumstances, in secrecy, keeping it among friends they know they can trust. Maybe we're going to see something we've never seen before. I expect, at least, to see violence erupt. Organized or random, sane or rationized, history shows us that anger and fustration in a society to this level never ends peacefully. I for sure would not want a job as a politician nowadays, too many guys out there with Smith&Wessons.
It must be true that you see what you want to see! When I surf the internet I see the government shutting down committees checking into their corruption, government contracts be handed to friends, insider trading, a PM making nation changing decisions without so much as a vote in the HOC, all of our social safety nets broken, over immigration, billions being sent to laundromats abroad, resources being shut in causing extreme poverty and pain etc. etc. It’s to the point where I hate being a citizen, too many politicians f&$king me over!!
7 comments:
When will we be able to vote for AI to run the government? At present it is estimated that roughly 50% of all public service jobs could be done by technology. At the speed that it is advancing, within a few years we shouldn't need humans in government at all.
Within a few years, my friend, there's not going to be enough left of civilization to require a government. You're watching the dismantling of a nation before your very eyes, and it's not going to stop. Fend for yourself and your family, survive.
You all take about the evils of communism but you want AI to run the government? LOL
Smith & Wesson would be my first choice, but at least with AI taxpayers wouldn’t be getting raped by the government mob!!
As I surf the internet lately I see more and more anger, talk of revolution, fustration, apathy, dismay at the actions of these people. Lots of posts suggesting getting together and "doing something about it", lots of folks agreeing. That's online, where you can see it. Where the authorities can see it. ........maybe some folks are starting to talk about the same thing in more private circumstances, in secrecy, keeping it among friends they know they can trust. Maybe we're going to see something we've never seen before.
I expect, at least, to see violence erupt. Organized or random, sane or rationized, history shows us that anger and fustration in a society to this level never ends peacefully.
I for sure would not want a job as a politician nowadays, too many guys out there with Smith&Wessons.
It must be true that you see what you want to see! When I surf the internet I see the government shutting down committees checking into their corruption, government contracts be handed to friends, insider trading, a PM making nation changing decisions without so much as a vote in the HOC, all of our social safety nets broken, over immigration, billions being sent to laundromats abroad, resources being shut in causing extreme poverty and pain etc. etc. It’s to the point where I hate being a citizen, too many politicians f&$king me over!!
Values: Building a Better World for All. ..... Sunny Ways!
Post a Comment