Pages

▼

Friday, October 2, 2026

Latest BC Poll

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/bc-conservative-support-rallies-without-kerry-lynne-findlay 

8 comments:

  1. copy/paste from Facebook
    Joshua Dahling
    ·
    Follow
    3 days ago
    ·
    I am incredibly humbled to announce that I have been nominated to represent the Conservative Party of British Columbia as the candidate for Mid Island–Pacific Rim in the upcoming provincial election.
    For nearly thirty years, I have devoted my life to helping others through some of their most difficult moments. Along the way, I’ve had the privilege of working with people from all walks of life, collaborating with politicians from across the political spectrum, and working alongside more than 250 First Nations communities across Canada.
    Those experiences have taught me that meaningful change begins by listening, bringing people together, and having the courage to stand up for what matters.
    I’m running because I believe we can build a future where our children and loved ones can afford a home, access the healthcare they need, find meaningful opportunities close to home, and look toward the future with hope.
    Mid Island–Pacific Rim is an extraordinary place, filled with hardworking people, strong communities, incredible natural beauty, and enormous potential. I look forward to travelling throughout our riding, listening to you, learning from you, and working to earn your trust.
    I hope you’ll join me on the journey and vote for me in the upcoming election. Please reach out if you have any questions, wish to share about what issues matter most to you and your family, or would like to volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua Dahling
    ·
    Follow
    23 hours ago
    ·
    Over the past week, I’ve knocked on 300+ doors and spoken with around 200 people across Port Alberni.
    I’ve heard from doctors, nurses, police officers, paramedics, teachers, small-business owners, students, and families. The message is clear: people are feeling the pressure of the rising cost of living and a healthcare system under strain.
    These conversations have reinforced why I’m running, and why I believe it’s time for a change in government.
    Over the next three weeks, I encourage you to look beyond campaign promises and consider the record of this government: What is better now than it was before?
    I’m running because I want my kids and grandkids to afford a home, put food on the table, access healthcare when they need it, and have a future full of opportunity.
    That’s why I’m listening. That’s why I’m running. And that’s why I’m asking for your support.
    Together, we’ve got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the facts: A major grocery chain is calling for action after a store manager was viciously attacked last week in Victoria. The violent incident at Save-On-Foods on Pandora Avenue left the man unconscious and with serious injuries. As Kylie Stanton reports, the suspect was released and returned.

    He lost consciousness, sustained a concussion, and suffered significant injuries that will likely require surgical treatment,” Nelson wrote Monday.

    Nelson said Pattison Food Group has shared its concerns with governments, law enforcement agencies and community partners for years, and the biggest concern now is the severity of how things seem to be changing and getting more violent all the time.

    “We cannot wait until someone loses their life before deciding that enough is enough,”

    Here's the government word salad: BC NDP leader David Eby said his government had made progress targeting repeat violent offenders.
    “We have been able to drive down attacks significantly and make communities materially safer, and we’ve seen the same on our property crime initiative, which we are expanding".

    Progress. Yeah, right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. British Columbia's violent crime rate edged up by 2.2% year-over-year in 2025 according to Statistics Canada, contrasting with a national decrease of 4.2%.
      Provincial and Local Trends 2025-
      2026)
      • British Columbia (2025): The violent crime rate rose 2.2%, while the Violent Crime Severity Index (CSI) and overall crime trends continued to draw public and policy debate. From 2017 to 2025, B.C.'s Violent Crime Severity Index increased cumulatively by 31.7%.
      • Vancouver (2026 Data): Data from the Vancouver Police Department shows violent crime incidents increased by 6.0% in the first half of 2026 compared to the same period in 2025, driven largely by an uptick in assaults.
      The second quarter of 2026 saw a 1.4% year-over-year increase in violent crime.
      • Victoria (2025 Data): Across metropolitan
      Victoria, violent crime rose 5.46%, outpacing the provincial average.

      Delete
  4. Crime, drugs and homelessness are the only industries thriving in BC. Every day case workers get to drive around in pairs to check on their addicts, pharmacies drive around giving the addicts their methadone, first responders chase overdoses, emergency rooms are shelters, and the insiders lobby government for $600 per square ft money to build $200 per square foot shit holes that are then subsidized to operate. Take this scam out of the province and there is nothing left. And now the NDP are campaigning on free everything, much like their $1000 grocery rebate that never happened. Anyone voting for these corrupt losers either is too stupid to apply any critical thinking, or has their hand in the cookie jar..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and the NDP machine responds:

      "That's Trump's fault!, but Eby says that he's .....no.wait,errrr,ummm....That's the Conservative's fault and if they get elected it's going to be a lot worse. Yeah, that's the story. The Conservatives want to bring American healthcare to BC, well Josie Osborne will stand up to Trump on that! That sounds almost like something that people might believe, let's run with that.....
      ......after VIHA hires a couple dozen more "managers" (ask any health care worker about what's going on in the backrooms), speaking of corruption.

      Delete
  5. Don't panic, Eby's got it.....
    British Columbia NDP Leader David Eby says his party will introduce a new tax bracket for those who earn $1 million or more to help pay for health care, if re-elected.
    The leader made the announcement Sunday, while campaigning in Comox on Vancouver Island, after he toured ridings in southern British Columbia ahead of the Oct. 24 election day.
    Eby says he will offer additional details about the new tax bracket at a campaign stop in Victoria.

    He needs to wait until he gets to Victoria in order to give his staff time to make something up for him to say. He has no plan about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OneBC and Centre BC are running enough candidates to split the right wing vote . A glorious NDP majority will be the result . Josie is on the path to be our greatest premier ever !

    ReplyDelete